VEWAA seeks nominations annually for awards to individuals who have made significant contributions to the fields of Vocational Evaluation or Work Adjustment. Award categories include:
- Paul R Hoffman Award: The Paul R. Hoffman Award is given in recognition of innovation and creativity in service to persons with disabilities through professional or technical achievements in vocational evaluation or work adjustment. A VEWAA member may nominate a member or a nonmember for this award
- VEWAA Service Award: The VEWAA Service Award is presented annually to a VEWAA member who has made a significant contribution to the organization. This service could have been provided during the past year, or over several years. Only VEWAA members may nominate candidates for this award and more than one person can receive this award each year.
Nominations for these awards should include the following:
- Name, address & telephone number of the person making the nomination.
- The nominee’s name, address, telephone number, job title & place of employment.
- A narrative describing the nominee’s contribution or service to VEWAA and to the field of vocational evaluation or work adjustment.
Deadlines for nominations will be posted on the website and through email announcements. However nominations can be submitted at any time. Questions about the awards or nominations should be sent to Info@vewaa.com.
Past Award Recipients
(list of prior recipients of the awards is being compiled – 8/23/2013)